The Journey of Becoming Bar/Bat Mitzvah: Sixth Grade Family Shabbaton
A SHABBAT OF LEARNING FOR SIXTH GRADERS AND THEIR PARENTS
Join Rabbis Sirkman and Frankel, Cantor Scher, Rabbi Rudin and the KESHER Education Team to consider:
• WHO do I "become" when I become a Bar/Bat Mitzvah?
• What does it mean to teach Torah before my community?
• What does it mean to lead prayers before my community?
• What does it mean to do social action as part of the process of becoming Bar/Bat Mitzvah?
• What will the journey look like, and how will we (as a family) handle it all?
Saturday November 9, 2019, Edith Macy Conference Center, 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM (date subject to change)
More Information Will Follow!